What can I do after this tutorial?
- Create graph data
- Retrieve graph data
- Use patterns to query graph
- Develop insights from the graph
Step 1: Create the Movie Graph
- Create a new project
- Create database
- Enter :play movie graph into the query pane and follow the instruction to download the data. Once you completed, you will see the movie graph below.
Step 2: Retrieve actors and movies from the Movie Graph
- Find all the actors –> MATCH (p:Person) RETURN p
- Find all the movies –> MATCH (movie:Movie) RETURN movie
The Person and Movie nodes have different properties and you can use the WHERE clause to filter results based on these properties. For example, return Tom Hanks node:
WHERE tom.name = “Tom Hanks”